Lent Life

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Day 1

This is the most recent picture of me, and that is my little girl Hailee at two months old

15 Facts About Me
1. I was born and raised on a small island in Southeast Alaska called Ketchikan.

2. My favorite place in the world is to be on a beach somewhere listening to the sound of the waves crashing ashore.  It is very calming for me.

3. My hair has not been its natural hair color since I was in fourth grade (mom is a hairdresser).

4. I have 7 tattoos and will be getting many more, I love them.

5. I love taking pictures and one day I will buy myself a really nice camera.

6. I have a daughter and I love her more than life itself, I never knew you could love something or someone so much until I had her.

7. I have drove across the country 5 times and have seen some amazing places such as Banff National Park, Jasper National Park, Yellowstone, The Red Wood Forest, Golden Gate Bridge, and drove the down the whole west coast.

8. I love wine and have visited a few amazing wineries in Oregon, California, and Arizona.  I plan to visit many more.

9. I love animals and I think I have always had some type of animal, I have had dogs, cats, birds, fish, rats, sugar gliders, mice, frogs, and a turtle.

10. One of my favorite thing to do is go shrimping and crabbing with my family, I love pulling the pots to see what our catch was.

11. I was a vegan for a year, then a vegetarian for 6 months before I got pregnant, and now I eat meat.

12.  I am married to my best friend and we have been together for 8.5 years now, I am glad I get to share my life with him.

13. I went to school and became a massage therapist, then decided it was not enough for me so now i am getting my degree in psychology to become a youth counselor.

14. Some of my hobbies include; crocheting, scrapbooking, growing vegetables, photography, and making different crafts.

15. I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister, granddaughter, niece, and cousin.  Someday I hope to be an auntie too.


1 comment: