Lent Life

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Day 9

Something your proud of in the last few days

Well two days ago I finally started to work out again since being pregnant and having my little girl.  It took awhile for me to figure out where to fit a workout in and then to actually have the energy to do it.  Hailee is on a roll and has sleep for five hours straight in her crib about five times this week, and boy does five hours of sleep without her in bed with me make a huge difference on my energy level.  I have started to work out in the mornings after taking the dogs for a walk because Hailee always takes a good nap after a bit of fresh air.  I am hoping to stick with this schedule and be back to my goal weight in a few months.  I want to lose 30 pounds and hope to have it off before spring hits.  Then I can get my baby into swim lessons and not feel uncomfortable in the pool with her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment